Friday, 2nd August, 2019
We had our friend with KO Customs stop by the shop today. We first built a scoped grenade, then we cut them both in half to see what was inside the grenade and to see how the scope worked.
Check out KO Customs on youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3iv4RmXQhBIzTNy91ylg0w
Check out their website https://kocustomsllc.com/
******* ABOUT THE VIDEO *******
We love looking inside cool things to see how they are made. Today we had a Trijicon Scope and a WWII Pineapple grenade. What should we do Next?
******* WAYS TO HELP US OUT*******
1. SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/WaterjetChannel
2. Click the LIKE button on this video (it’s the little thumbs up below the video)!
3. Leave a Comment
4. Share with other cool people
5. Watch our other videos. http://bit.ly/WJvideos
6. Buy a Knife Blank https://waterjetknives.com
7. Follow us on Instagram https://instagram.com/waterjetchannel AND https://instagram.com/waterjetknives
8. Check us out on Facebook ... https://facebook.com/waterjetchannel
9. Buy a shirt https://teespring.com/stores/waterjetchannel
10. Give us money for no reason https://patreon.com/waterjet
That was exausting. Thanks for getting this far.
Do you have a great idea for a video, let us know in the comments. But check here first to see if we’ve done it … http://bit.ly/WJvideos
Music: David Cutter Music - http://www.davidcuttermusic.com
Links might be affiliate links, and if you buy stuff from them we might make money. And that might cause us to experience happiness and to make more videos.
Don’t steal our videos, if you’d like to use our video for something please contact us via email.