Sunday, 23rd June, 2019
I love working with amazing artisans like Patrick Adair. Check out his video and see how he turned this simple waterjet knife blank into a beautiful handmade custom knife. PART 2: https://youtu.be/W23REGVv9Gw
******* ABOUT THE VIDEO *******
We teamed up with our friend Patrick again because he is an expert in making things beautiful. We started out with a simple sheet of titanium, then cut out a simple knife blank with the waterjet. I love watching the waterjet cut titanium, the water sparks are just so cool.
******* WAYS TO HELP US *******
1. SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/WaterjetChannel
2. Click the LIKE button on this video (it’s the little thumbs up below the video)!
3. Leave a Comment
4. Share with other cool people
5. Watch our other videos. http://bit.ly/WJvideos
6. Buy a Knife Blank https://waterjetknives.com
7. Follow us on Instagram https://instagram.com/waterjetchannel AND https://instagram.com/waterjetknives
8. Check us out on Facebook ... https://facebook.com/waterjetchannel
9. Buy a shirt https://teespring.com/stores/waterjetchannel
10. Give us money for no reason https://patreon.com/waterjet
Do you have a great idea for a video, let us know in the comments. But check here first to see if we’ve done it … http://bit.ly/WJvideos
Music: David Cutter Music - http://www.davidcuttermusic.com
Links might be affiliate links, and if you buy stuff from them we might make money. And that might cause us to experience happiness and to make more videos.
Don’t steal our videos, if you’d like to use our video for something please contact us via email.